Pages

Friday, May 24, 2013


My Weekend

My weekend is going to be awesome!!!! Well this Friday that’s today my mom is going to take me to the mall to buy me a band shirt. Then after that I hope they take me out to eat. :D On Saturday my family is going to do me a late birthday party at my sister’s house at Compton. I’m going to see a lot of black people and some fried chicken!!!! It’s going to be awesome. After that I’m going sleep over at my sister’s house. On Sunday I really don’t know what I’m going to do. If I go home on Sunday, then on Monday since there’s no school I’m going to Anaheim to see my girlfriend at her house. It’s going to be great and she’s going to be so happy and we are going to have an awesome day. That’s what I’m going to do my weekend!!!!!! :D P.S. Don’t get rape!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment